Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Screw school and its rules.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Yeah. SCREW THE RULES. T_T

Fine, it's my fault, understandable. Sighs, me and my stupid idea of not dying my hair black completely before school reopen. Now kenna caught already lorhs. Mr cha complained to ms ng, ms ng come and tell me, i didn't listen, and TADA, gotten an in-house suspension today. 'YAY.' FML. -.- So it's like mr cha sent me to the general office to call my mother, she didn't answer the phone, then have to go to the staff room and see mr lee. Must see whether he approves of me to go into class. -______- Mr lee was damn funny luhs, he seesee here, seesee there, started brainstorming over whether to let me go for class or not. Said that it'll be unfair and blahs. Some more i'm a prefect. Jialat. x.x LOL. So i tell him to let me go for my physics lesson can liao. He agreed, and i sat down there until dunno what time then go for physics. Good thing today's a half day. Poof. 30 minutes of physics and we're off ! LMAO.

Can consider myself damn lucky today, seeing as i got to skip chinese. ._. I really don't like my CL teacher. She's so annoying. Pisses me off. -.- Then again, there's chinese tomorrow. ZZZ. I detest even weeks, 4 chinese lessons consecutively. Sighs.

Oh well, my hair has been dyed back. Looks brown black now. SUPER NATURAL. AND DISTASTEFUL. )))): Whatever luhs, i fear my hair will turn really frizzy soon !!! D: Dyed 3 times already leyyys !

`` Yanling.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3