Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Saturday, January 1, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR. (:

I managed to celebrate the new year with my friends throughout the 7 minutes of pollution. Hah. At marina square. With Sean, Jiayi, Fiona, Huibin, and Ryan. Was with them at the last few minutes before the countdown start. Then, the fireworks started. Pretty. <: Though i think that sean was counting the minutes. Air pollution, you know? ROFL. HAHA.

Thankyou Sean ! :D For going through the entire crowd, stepping onto random people (LOL) to bring me and my sist to where the rest of our friends are. (: Thanks for letting me strangle you and wishing you happy new year at the same time. HAH. :P
----------------------------------------------------------

It's a new year now, they say that this would be a new start for all of us. Change. That's what we're going through. And out all the changes that happened in 2010, i guess i want to thank YVIP, it's the best change that's ever happened. It made me smile, it helped me to move on.

I guess i'll want to forget about the bad things for now. It's the new year, i'll try to be happy. And i hope that everyone else does.
`` Yanling .



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3