Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
These feelings are about to burst.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Merry Christmas ! :D
It's still 15 mins til 25th, but oh well, guess i'm turning in early today. Cause i wasn't allowed to go out, and couldn't join YV in their gathering. Sighs. ): Rotting at home luhs. Can't even go to Sean's church play tomorrow. Hope the high tea buffet will be able to cheer me up. LOLS. X.X
--------------------------------------------------------
Neoprints.
And if you're wondering who's the pretty girl on the left, it's Wanyu ! (:









Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3