| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Talking to the moon ;
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Okay, i'm so sorry but i think i'll be skipping day 7's letter. Cause i'm definitely in a frigging bad mood today. ------------------------------------------------- WHAT THE HELL?! She did something wrong and then you come scolding me for it?! You come blaming me? So that's what my life is like everyday. Everyday i come back home, supposedly with a smile on my face, but then the moment i stepped into this house, all the rantings came. Everyone pointing their fingers at me, shooting me with all your frigging nonsense. Accusations, assumptions, and more ranting. You practically have a copy of every single text message i hold, regardless of whether it's incoming or outgoing, a spare copy was sent to you. You fucking read every single sms, and then what? Come asking me questions in that fucking tone filled with suspicions, acting like you have some sort of sixth sense and trying to test me to see if i'd tell you anymore frigging lies? WTF CAN?! IM NOT STUPID. I KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE UP TO, SO STOP TRYING ACT LIKE YOUR ALL THAT, AND JUST ADMIT THE HELL OUT OF IT. I ALREADY KNOW THAT I'LL NEVER HAVE A SENSE OF PRIVACY AS LONG AS YOU'RE ALIVE. SO I'M QUITTING, I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU TO FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE ANYMORE, YOU DISGUSTING STALKER. Yeah, i'd like to specially thank my entire family, for being such a success in dragging down my mood every single day. Now i've already learned not to show a smile as long as i step into this hell. `` Yanling. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |