Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Day 15: Put your music on shuffle, list down the first 10 songs that plays.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I'm pretty much lazy, so that explains why i didn't post the letters from day 10 to day 14. X.X Paiseh luhs.
-------------------------------

1. Miss Cool
2. What hurts the most
3. Secrets
4. Firework
5. Only girl (In the world)
6. Jump Then Fall
7. Cold
8. Like we used to
9. Miracle
10. Lady Rise

HAHAHAHAHA. Lamest post of the day i supposed. Poof. -___-
`` Yanling .



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3