Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Closed .
Sunday, December 26, 2010
AFTERGLOW ~

I was so frigging happy to see Jaslynn today. It's like the moment i saw her when i came out of the Paya Lebar int, I ran up to her and hugged her. Xutian did the same. Oh gosh, i haven't seen her in such a long time ! :D She's so cute ! Hehehes . Really missed Jaslynn alot. (((:

Then we waited for wanyu and went with some of the group 2 members to APSN first. Deon and group 11's members came afterwards and we had our breakfast a coffee shop in Katong shopping centre. Gosh, we really crapped alot in there. And we were super loud too. EEEKS. :XXXX (M18 talk much? ) ROFL. I couldn't stop laughing mannnzxc.

Practised our skit outside a LAN shop which was spacious enough, and i think wanyu got kinda distracted by the LAN shop. LOL. Our skit was hilarious luhs, with Deon acting as the 738 FM Deejay, and Wanyu as Noma, the malay-kissing aunty. And me and jiayi as the fighting aunties. Funniest attachment roleplay ever ! :D Deon really pulled off the act damn well lahhs, i even got sosososo shocked when he slapped his hand at me. FREAKY. It was so real ! ROFL.

Performance was well done, credits to group 1 and group 11 ! XD .
And there were alot of talks. The whole thing was heartwarming. I nearly cried too, seeing as this is the closing of YVIP 2010. We arrived at APSN a month ago, not knowing practically almost everyone there. And now, we're back again, this time, we're all together as one. [: I really wish to be a part of YVIP again next year. ): Hoping to get the TF post badly.

Followed Winnie the Squid (YAY~) to City hall, took photos, and trained back with Casper. Cause both of us couldn't join the others for dinner. ): Sadded rights. Sighs. Anyways, chatted with casper all the way until i had to stop at Clementi to meet my parents.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

My passion's been ignited. (:
`` Yanling.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3