Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I'm currently banned from using the computer these days. -____-

Blame it on my father. He's making life worse for me. Wonder what kind of joy he gets from doing that. S.O.B. Urgh. So, i'm using it now when he's out. He'll probably be back in 30 minutes or so. GAWD. I'M SO PISSED ! -.- What the hell lah, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD: IT'S THE HOLIDAYS, GIVE ME SOME PEACE !

I want to watch Hypnosis ! ^^ . Mr Tan was telling us about this horror movie today, and i got intrigued. ;O It's an old movie though, he said it was released like.... 10 years ago? Still, i'm gonna find time to watch it online, if i can find it. Don't have the time now though. Sighs.

Gotten scolded by mom for reserving 2 library books. So i had to chiong to the Jurong library today to collect them. Thanks for the Memories and Be Mine Tonight. I haven't been reading any story books for like a month or 2 already, some books would do me some good i guess? LOLS.

Had late lunch at IMM with weikang. He was really acting crazy today luhs. He wrapped his PE tshirt over his head. Dunno for what. All i know is that he kept on saying "shuai right!" . Like, HELLO? ROFL. Some passerbys even laughed at him. Sheesh, he did that the entire afternoon. And left a pretty crappy hairdo after removing the tee. LOL LOL LOL. :DDDDDD

AND I CAN'T STOP MY COUGH ! T.T I've been coughing for almost an entire month already ! What the effff luhhhs . D: Thanks alot, virus(es). Making me sick after the examinations. DRIVING ME CRAZY ! I CAN'T EAT ICE-CREAM. I WANT ICE-CREAM ! DDDDD: Sad to the max uhhhs !

`` Yanling.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3