| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Tired.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
yawning. urgh, okay, so i know that i haven't been updating this blog for an EFFFFFFFFFINGGGG long time. But still. I'm lazy. ._. Let's see.... school's screwed. I quit paying attention in class, fedup of my teachers. Especially that maths teacher of mine, Ms Seah. She talks of herself like as if she's a third person, and calls us "CHILDREN''. WTH, please lah. I frigging missed Miss Tay. really. She's a nice teacher, a responsible and good one, an AWESOME one. Not like some people who's got that IMMATURE voice. -.- sian lorh. So, i'm literally sleeping throughout my maths classes nowadays. Which left me nowhere, cause i seriously don't understand a single crap that ms seah teaches. Failed tests, don't bother anymore. x.x School's great. Met a few new friends. Amaryllis is a reallly nice person. [: Wild child, but still, young at heart. HAHAHA. Made friends with her during blood donation drive, and hung out after that. We even asked Wei Kang to help us buy a bottle of Breezer. Peach's nice, though she said that Lime was nicer. Oh well, whatever. I really want another drink. D: Prefect duties... Canteen duty every wednesday. And i've gotto be catching those who always enjoy taking packet food and drinks outta the canteen. And you're supposed to go like ''Please do not bring packet food/drink out of the canteen. Thankyou.'' with a fake smile after that. -.- Plus, i have announcement duty on week 8. Wonder how am i going to face the audience. Seriously. Bought a pair of pawprint plush toys today. DAMN CUTE. xD. ------------------------------------------------ `` Yanling |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |