| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Just leave me alone.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
![]() Last friday, Waimarn came over. Told her to come at 2.30, then she came at 1 plus. I don't mind that she's early. Only that when i found out no one pei-ed her and she was all alone since like 12.30 plus, i got all guilty. :x Some more WAIMARN ARHS, remember to memorise my numbers and ring me up. T.T Don't shyshy. LOLS. Hahas, [: Played audi, walked about the neighborhood with her for awhile, then painted toe nails. Waimarn painted her fingernails too. I dunwan. Lazy. ._. Never paint. LOL. Yesterday, Nicole came, and then went to sch to find mr syam, pass form. And apparently, he wasn't in the office, then couldn't frigging find him. PLUS, it's urgent for me to get it handed up ASAP cause it's already passed the deadline. ._. [Yeps, what a rush.] So, went to the general office, asked around, and since no one's got a frigging clue where the heck this teacher may be, i decided to head for the library first. Reached westmall, nic followed me to grab a book, and flipped a few mags. Then she bought a subway meal for lunch. [Double chocolate chip COOKIE x 2 !!!!!! :D ] LOL. We went back to bbss, AGAIN, to find the cher and SADLY, he's not there. Then something popped in my mind. MISS TAY. LOL. Passed her the form and cash, requested her to help me. XD ! She agreed with no hesitation. I'M SO TOUCHED. REALLY!!! THANKYOU MISS TAY. ((((((((((: hehehes. -------------------------------------------------- Going to Penang on Fri morning. Can't wait to see jiamin, jiawei. :D ``Yanling. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |