| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Everybody's fool - Evanescence.
Monday, May 3, 2010
![]() Everybody's Fool by Evanescence. [Yeah, a song that was like, years ago. But i still love it, actually, i really like Evanescence's songs alot. It's like the music actually paints you a portrait of the world's image, of what it truly is.] Icons of self indulgence Just what we all need More lies about a world that Never was and never will be Have you no shame? Don't you see me? You know you've got everybody fooled Look here she comes now Bow down and stare in wonder Oh how we love you No flaws when you're pretending But now I know she Never was and never will be You don't know how you've betrayed me And somehow you've got everybody fooled Without the mask, where will you hide? Can't find yourself lost in your lie I know the truth now I know who you are And I don't love you anymore It Never was and never will be You don't know how you've betrayed me And somehow you've got everybody fooled It never was and never will be You're not real and you can't save me Somehow now you're everybody's fool ``yanling. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |