Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friday, May 14, 2010


Wow, i can't believe i went to bugis like 3 times this week. >.< .
-----------------------------------------
Yesterday, went with YaoSui, Meijuan and June after chinese listening compre. they came over to my house to change. Then headed there. They wanted to grab something to eat first. And so, we bought ice-cream, had lunch at Swensens; 1-for-1. [Hahas.] And went to Bugis Street.

Yaosui and meijuan bought a watch each, both of the same pattern (the wink face. :P ) but different colour. I think meijuan's one was light blue and yaosui's one's white. O.O June bought a watch too, from the same shop but a different pattern. LOL.

I bought a pink shirt, hahas. and a pair of geek specs. XD! Yeps, it's currently my facebk profile pic. LMAO. -.-

Took neoprints with the 3 of them for the first time. :D Was awesome. Hahas.
------------------------------------------

Today, went with Waimarn instead. XD!
She came over to my house and picked out an outfit for me. Watched her dance OH! for awhile, then we left. :D [ PS: Waimarn is AWESOME at dancing. ]

[The weird thing was, when we waited for the MRT to actually reach bugis, it felt like FOREVER. And then, when it brought us back to Jurong, it seems as if time had just flown FAR FAR AWAY with SUPERDUPER FAST speed. -.- ]

I learned that waimarn doesn't like frozen yogurt, AND cream puffs. YAY. for the part where i dislike cream puffs too. BOO, to the disliking of frozen yogurt(s). >.<''' [Oh well, gives me time to man man enjoy my peach-flavoured yogurt anyway. :P ] We went to Bugis Street, and both of us bought a pair of leggings. The front part right, torn de pattern one. LOL, aiya, i dunno how to describe. >.< .

Bought a pair of shorts, which i HEART sosososo much. :D ANYWAYS, neoprint-ing with waimarn was AWESOME. The machine could do heart-shape and whatnot contact lenses, and even dye the hair. Yeah, so, we got some HAWTHAWT pics out. OHHHHHHHHYEAH. XD.

Then waimarn's mom bought us sesame chicken. YUMMY. XD !
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a note for Zoei: Really meh, I think you'd prefer no nice to me. Hmpf. :P Fine, joking. X.X

Collecting my new specs soon, yeahhh! (:
`` Yanling.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3