| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Kicked out. LOL.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
YES! LAUGH MY ASS OFF. GAWD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.So i went to Bukit view today. And the two frigging security guards wouldn't fucking let me in. So? Lied a number of times before the other one got sort-of fooled and finally let me in. Then walked toward 2e4 classroom. Disturbed the class, and mr lin was pretty much not happy about it that he let the guard came over and actually KICKED ME OUTTA THE SCHOOL. WAH KAO. KNN. ROFL. Got the whole class cracking up. LMAO. Yanling's not a student of Bukit View Sec anymore. Awwww. SO. SAD. NOT. HAHA. Okay, that was pretty much mean but still. GOKUL WAS MEANER. He went like, "Who the hell are you, stranger?". -.- Okay, don't needa bother. So, went to lot 1 with Waimarn. Zoei went home. (To put on some makeup apparently.) LOL. Sliced pieces of ice- Sesame Snow Ice with waimarn. ^^. Then walked around, and ended up at San Bookshop. Stared at the House of Night series for a while, hesitated, and then, bought Tempted. LMAO. That's the 6th book. [Now all i have to do is to wait for the 7th - 12th to actually start selling. Hehe.] Crap. Then went to Comics Connection. I decided i wanted to get the SHINee poker cards with waimarn. Thought about it for awhile. and then we went like, "Next time". LOL. Think i'm probably gonna get it tmr or next week. LOL. :D . :X . Went to west mall's mac after tht. Waited for Zoei. Then someone patted me on my shoulder. And oh gawd, i nearly screamed at her just to find that it was Hazel. [HAZEL! HAZEL! I MISS YOU! D: ] :O She told me megan and elerina had already left. SOBS. D: Zoei came. Ate a second serving of ice-cream with waimarn. Zoei had her first serving. [And i know, if i keep this up, i'm gonna turn fat. Sheesh.] And waited for approximately 30mins ++ liddat, before Jobie came. LATE MUCH?! :O LOL. By then i had to go already. Hmmm, wonder how's their Animal Farm going... DAMN. I FRIGGING MISSED THAT STORY. I MEAN, PLEASE, CATHERINE LIM'S BORING. B-O-R-I-N-G. UH-HUH. LOL. That's all peeps. Yes, i know my tagboard's dead. No need to remind me. -.- `` Yanling. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |