| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
HEADS DOWN PEOPLE.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Look, i couldn't give a damn about a single thing you said.------------------------------------------------------------- Okay, my title of this post seem pretty funny, alright? Yeah, but seriously, i've been trying to get people's heads off my way, sheesh. It's not me, they're blocking my view!!! WAHHHHH. [It is annoying, isn't it? OH PLEASE, DON'T DISAGREE, YOU KNOW IT'S ANNOYING. ] JINCHALLLLL! I've been using this word lately, it's better than using "ass-hole". LMAO. 1st, ASHER. Sits all the way at the front and i had to stand up all the time when the teacher scribbles her notes all the way at the bottom of the whiteboard. And then, Joel Chu. Stand up during the art class just because the cher asked him to. ARGHHHHHHHHH! During subject contact time, KHOO KAI XIANG and his big head blocks me from the screen. And some more it was CHEMISTRY period, you know how important or not? You know, you know?!!! Woah, just realized im kinda hyper this round. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. [Yeps, that ought to make my post a little longer. :P] Lewis house meeting today, seriously boring. -.- [I like Moses, BLACK COLOUR. lol. But June told me Lewis is the winning team. Oh well! :D] C.O today, i fell asleep on my zhongruan. LMAO. What else can i do arhs? Oh i know! Prepare to NOT fail common test next week. *PRAY PRAY PRAY*. Nothing else to blog about already. BUAHBYE. DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD DD. T.T . `` yanling. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |