| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Mad.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Omgeee, i've not blog for such a long time. Yeah, blame the homework load and CCA. Oh yeah, I joined Chinese Orchestra! :D Hahas, definitely still playing the zhongruan. Improving a little. Hope i'm able to perform for this friday. [Although i don't think so, i mean, 6 songs ! And i only know 2. ] WAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And yes, i still slack, for those who thought that "Oh, yanling has gone all HARDWORKING and GUAI!" Sarcastic hors? Yeah, but im not guai at all, trust me. (: Last Friday, went to bukit view. Received a few hugs. And chit-chatted with mr gan for like, an hour? Then go back with waimarn, and went rollerblading. [I've been rollerblading for at least twice to thrice a week. It's becoming a hobby ! :O ] And i'm improving, TEEHEES. And bytheway, this post isn't in order, so i'm kinda like going to talk about things randomly. :x Don't mind me. [And even if you do, you can't stop me anyway. :P] School. Friends. Made a few more now. Got one korean girl in my class siol! :D Sat with her during Physics today, borrowed her passport to "see-see" [Obviously i couldn't understand the language,] and realize that she's actually 15 this year. :O Older than me lehhhs, must respect her. LOL. -.- But she's an introvert, the quiet type. ): And she nicknames herself Amy. Cute. HAHAs. Paired up with her for History project also, cause Jewelle went with MingGui, did i spell her name correctly? :X For MingGui, she's an oh-i-heart-pink-so-much girl. Everything's pink; from water bottle, to school bag, to wallet, to the stickers on her calculator. LOLS. English journal isn't easy for me. Weird right? And the title was 'About Myself'. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE! WAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH. ------------------------------------------------------ Going rollerblading with wz and xutian now. LOL. Buahbye. yanling. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |