Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
RING DING DONG! SHINee!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
RING DING DONG! :D
[Okay, maybe i started listening to this a little late, but the video, ohmyghay, KEY.IS.SO.KISSABLE.] :X

베이베 네게 반해 버린 내게 왜 이래
Baby nege banhae bŏrin naege wae irae
두렵다고 물러서지 말고 그냥 내게 맡겨봐라 어때
duryŏpdago mullŏsŏji malgo gŭnyang naege matgyŏbwara ŏttae
my lady

Ring Ding Dong / Ring Ding Dong
Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding
x4

butterfly 너를 만난 첫 순간
butterfly nŏrŭl mannan chŏt sungan
눈이 번쩍 머린 Stop! 벨이 딩동 울렸어
nuni bŏnjjŏk mŏrin Stop! beri ding dong ullyŏssŏ

난 말야 멋진놈 착한놈 그런 놈은 아니지만
nan marya mŏtjin nom chakhan nom gŭrŏn nomŭn anijiman
나름대로 괜찮은 bad boy
narŭmdaero gwaenchanhŭn Bad Boy

너도 마치 butterfly 너무 약해 빠졌어
nŏdo machi Butterfly nŏmu yakhae ppajyŏssŏ
너무 순해 빠졌어 널 곁에 둬야겠어
nŏmu sunhae ppajyŏssŏ nŏl gyŏte dwoyagessŏ

더는 걱정마 걱정마 나만 믿어보면 되잖아
dŏnŭn gŏkjŏngma gŏkjŏngma naman midŏbomyŏn dwejanha
니가 너무 맘에 들어 놓칠 수 없는 걸
niga nŏmu mame dŭrŏ nochil su ŏmnŭn gŏl

*
baby 내 가슴을 멈출 수 oh
baby nae gasŭmŭl mŏmchul su oh
crazy 너무 예뻐 견딜 수 oh
crazy nŏmu yeppŏ gyŏndil su oh
crazy 너 아니면 필요없다
crazy nŏ animyŏn piryo ŏpta
crazy 나 왜 이래
crazy na wae irae
**
we wanna go rocka, rocka, rocka,
rocka, rocka, rock (so fantastic)
go rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rock (so elastic)

fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic
elastic elastic elastic elastic

***
Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong
Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding

오직 너만 들린다
ojik nŏman dŭllinda

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong
Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding

머리속에 울린다
mŏri soge ullinda

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong
Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding

내 가슴에 울린다
nae gasŭme ullinda

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong
Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding

I call your butterfly 날이 가면 갈수록
I call you butterfly nari gamyŏn galsurok
못이 박혀 너란 Girl 헤어날 수 없다는 거
moshi bakhyŏ nŏran Girl heŏnal su ŏptanŭn gŏ
나를 선택해 (돌이키지 말고) 선택해 (도망가지 말고)
narŭl sŏntaekhae (dorikiji malgo) sŏntaekhae (domanggaji malgo)
네게 빠진 바보인 나
nege ppajin baboin na
날 책임져야 돼
nal chaekimjyŏya dwae

*

난 착하디 착한증후군이 걸린 너를 이해 못 하겠다
nan chakhadi chakhan jŭnghuguni gŏllin nŏrŭl ihae mot hagetta
넌 가끔씩 그런 고정이미지를 탈피 이탈해봐 괜찮다
nŏn gakkŭmsshik gŭrŏn gojŏng imijirŭl talpi itarhaebwa gwaenchanta

break out(hey) break out(hey)
break out(hey) break out(hey)
Ring Ding Ding Ding Ding Di Di Di Di Di Di Di
Dong Dong Dong Dong Dong Dong Dong Dong
사실 난 불안해 어떻게 날 보는지
sashil nan buranhae ŏttŏke nal bonŭnji
어쩌면 어쩌면 내게 호감을 갖고 있는지 몰라
ŏjjŏmyŏn ŏjjŏmyŏn naege hogamŭl gatgo innŭnji molla
이토록 안절부절 할 수밖에 없어
itorok anjŏlbujŏl hal subakke ŏpsŏ
돌이킬 수 없는 걸
dorikil su ŏmnŭn gŏl

complicated girl

절대 NO란 대답하지 마
jŏldae No ran daedaphaji ma

나 괜찮은 남자란 걸
na gwaenchanŭn namjaran gŏl
내가 미쳐버릴지 몰라
naega michyŏborilji molla

Don't be silly girl (silly girl)
you're my miracle (my miracle)

너만 가질 수 있다면 내겐 다 필요없는 걸
nŏman gajil su ittamyŏn naege da piryo ŏmnŭn gŏl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby, i've fallen for you, why are you like this to me?
Don't be scared and back away, how about just leaving it to me?
My lady.

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi dingdiggi
Ding ding ding
Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi dingdiggi
Ding ding ding [x2]

Butterfly
The first moment I met you
Your eyes flashed me, my brain stopped.
The bell rang ding dong.

I mean, Im not
A cool guy or a nice guy
Im a decent bad boy
In my own way

You're also like a butterfly
You are so weak and you fell
You're so soft and you fell,
I'll have to put you to the side


Don't worry, don't worry.
It will be okay if you only trust in me
You've got a hold on my heart, i can't let you go.

Baby,
I cant breathe, oh crazy
You're too pretty, I can't take it, oh crazy
If its not you, I dont need it, crazy
Why am I like this?

So fantastic
So elastic

Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic
Elastic, Elastic, Elastic, Elastic

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi dingdiggi
Ding ding ding
[I'm hearing only you.]

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi dingdiggi
Ding ding ding
[Ringing inside my head.]

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi dingdiggi
Ding ding ding
[Ringing in my heart.]

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi dingdiggi
Ding ding ding


I call you butterfly, as days go by.
The nails keep going in,
and i can't escape from a girl like you

Choose me (Dont turn around)
Choose (Dont run away)
Me, a fool, who has fallen for you.
You have to reassure me.

Baby
I cant breathe, oh crazy
Youre too pretty, I cant take it, oh crazy
If its not you, I dont need it, crazy
Why am I like this?

I cant understand you
Who has caught the nice syndrome
I think it's okay if,
once in awhile you get rid of that concerned image.

Breakout, breakout, breakout, breakout
Ring ding ding ding ding
Dong dong dong dong

Honestly, I'm insecure about how you see me
I don't know if you have a good impression of me
At this point, i can only be nervous.
I can't back out

Complicated girl, Never answer 'no'.
I'm a decent guy,
i don't know if i'll go crazy.

Don't be silly girl.
You're my miracle.

If i can have you, i don't need anything else.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3