| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Friday, October 9, 2009
Waimarn returned me my SCawaii, alright? [Happy lerh lorhs.] And she gave me a 'bonus'. Vivi June issue. :D She got 3 copies at home sial ! Dont knw she keep so many for what purposes also. June's issue very nice also. Hahas, waiting for her to lend me Oct one. ;OPaper 1, prepared to fail. [Oh well, can't be bothered anymore.] Wrote completely out of point. Stupid right? [Yeah, stupid confidence in me.] Urgh. Fedup much? Think i'd better work on Geography. Can't expect that to fail either. Total HUMILIATION. Monday, maybe bringing a new bag to sch. Xt and Li laoshi buy for me one. This white colour bag with alot of teddy bears on it. LOL. Childish mahs? Not childish lah, but don't think it'll be suitable for the uniform. Okay, WHO CARES? I like it. :] waimarn and i, friends with zoei. [again.] And here's a note for you if you're reading it: Zoei, if you want to read the magazine right, just ask PLEASEEEE? I mean hors, if you just try looking at it, feels like you're peeping. :x Okays? It's not like i wont let you read it ehs! Sitting on the hard concrete, legs dangling. ¥anLing♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |