▼ ▼ ▼ (Months)
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
▼ ▼ ▼ (Posts)
» FUCKED UP.
» Waimarn returned me my SCawaii, alright? [Happy le...
» Great, just lent waimarn my copy of SCawaii. D: I'...
» THANKYOU ERJIE AND CS KOR FOR THE CAKE! ;DYeahhhs,...
» HAPPY BDAE TO ME :D
» OUTING! GOODIES! :D
» My immortal-evanescence.
» 1st Oct 2009. my last children's day.
» SORRY SORRY-SUPER JUNIOR!
» -.-
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy.
I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you.
I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off.
And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc )
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tigers.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Two out of five. The 'twins '. :D Cute hors? 它们很旧了. Hahas.
Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3