Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Results
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I'M SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY ;D

Not because i scored well in my results. Like DUH, EOY's a total disaster for me. Totally. Like english, gawd. Tomorrow, when the results are all completely out, then i reveal everything bahhhs. Nah, won't feel 尴尬 about it lah, after all, what's done can't be undone anyway. Hahas, OH WELL.

IM HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
[For i don't even need to nominate myself! :D]
Oh well, so during Mdm Toh's period todae, [and i have no idea why's her lesson on a tuesdae] Mr Gan came into our class, "Afiqah, Isabel, Yanling, Kenneth and Raymond. Can your come out for awhile?" Yeah, i was panicking, didn't knw wth he wants. Went outta the classroom, he asked us whether it was okay for him to nominate us as PSLs. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! ["Mr gan, are you sure?"] Duh, he is. OH YEAH, UH-HUH! :D
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IM A PSL! IM SO HAPPY, IM SO HAPPY.

--------------------------------------------------------
Tuition todae was fun. Discussed alot of stuff with the teacher. [As usual, xutian created chaos. LOL.] After tuition, we sent her home. Again, xt's idea. Really nice of her though. ;o

Walking home tht time, gotten freaked out. [Yeah, i saw this white cat with black patches all over.] It didn't move, except for its head which followed the direction i went. I shivered, as in i really did. Cause that friggin pair of green eyes suddenly sparkled and glittered. [like buttoned eyes.]

URGH. WHY DID I READ CORALINE IN THE 1ST PLACE?! FREAKY, FREAKY, FREAKY!



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3