| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Neoprints? Haircut? MESSED UP.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Yesterdae, saw quite a number of familiar faces at my neighbourhood.Saw Cindy, ZOE JIE!(: and and and RAINA JIE! <3. OKHAY, THAT'S IT. IM GETTING MYSELF ONE TOO. >:D -------------------------------------------------------- 09/09/09. Went to Lot 1 todae with waimarn. Changed into home clothes there. Bought a pair of shorts. & a tee. (Okhay, waimarn's idea. :O) Wanted the tank top, but nah. changed my mind. Done with the clothes, go back to west mall. Met coco there. She's been bugging me. >:P AS USUAL. I got changed. (AGAIN.) Nic couldn't help it, she was laughing MADLY. >:( Took neoprints then. 2 times. 1 with waimarn. 1 with nic. ------------------------------------------------------- Okhay, here comes the bad part: HAIRCUT. URGH. Wadever's done there was good. DUH. Haircut + Hairwash. ^^. Everything, except how i looked. Nic and waimarn followed me lahs. The salon at my neighbourhood there. I CUT BANGS. AWKWARD. AWKWARD. AWKWARD. Seriously WEIRD. But HENG, waimarn liked it. No, LOVED IT. She's gonna get the same hairdo tht i got. [MAYBE.] Hopefully, she does. Then i won't be the odd-one-out. LOL. ---------------------------------------------------- Overall: I look like my sister. DONE. Not that bad. But just weird, okhays? Nic saes i look abit korean. i think i look like a DOLLIE. ---------------------------------------------------- OKHAY. MESSED UP. NEVERMIND. I DON'T CARE. :D Off to bed. Nights. (: Ps: I hope Addy likes my hairdo. :D WAHAHAHAHAHA! |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |