Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Copycat? ;O
Monday, September 14, 2009
Drama Quotes, Jealousy Quotes, Anti Hater Quotes

Yea yea, keep on staring. Keep looking my way, and keep giving me those eyes that show hatred.
You don't like me? TOUGH! I wasn't put here to please you anyway.
Don't try imitating our style. Where's your own sense of originality?
Oh wait, you never had your own, anyway.
----------------------------------------
Blogskin changed. Yeppps, im still into Emily the Strange.
This was used once last year, and after looking through loads of blogskins, i think i still prefer this one. i SERIOUSLY love it. (:
Went to Westmall with waimarn, bought those cute ribbons. ^^.
We bought the same ones, planning to wear to school tmr. :)

Im listening, or being forced to; a couple, quarreling. It isn't abnormal, just a little hurful. You won't noe wad would happen next.
----------------------------------------
Yes, i know, my posts are getting shorter, can't help it, im LAZY.
I wna plae IMVU outta sudden. Only tried it once when i was P5. But it was SUPER laggy.
hmmm, i think better don't want bahs. (:
----------------------------------------
¥anLing♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3