Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
HA-HA-HA.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Hmmmm. Like, nothing to post about leh.
Just dun wan my blog turn RUSTY. OLD. LOL.
Let's see....ouh yeah!

Mondae. Went to WAIMARN'S house! :D
We ate instant noodles for lunch, japanese(or was it korean?) kind one.
Together with Hangwing and Jionghuai. :D
Then we painted our wood-carved animals.
HAWT PINK, :D BITCHY COLOURS. To represent someone. >:)
Waimarn painted light pink with hot pink. STRIPES.
(Guessed the idea was being copied todae. D: POOR WAIMARN, originality kenna stolen by SOMEONE. -.-)

Plus, we did Genie(tell me your wish) dance. :D :D :D
Me? SUPER THE STIFF. uh-huh.

----------------------------------------------------

Ytd, chatted with raiyan on the phone.
He remembered about the movie ticket thingy and was like, "OUH SHIT!".
HAHAHAHAHA. HUO GAI.
Then i plan, when Caroline comes out, ask him lemme watch. ^^.
Some more he was like tling me, "i very kelian, tio called by you. To brag brag brag, nag nag nag."
LOL. OKHAY LORH. I PITY YOU LORH. Want me buy you kitkat or something?
>:P HAH!

And, chatted on msn with Arron at night.
I really feel like punching him.
SERIOUSLY LORH. >:(
He sae i look like the dunno wad WangZi of bangbangtang.
And saed tht he tried imagining WangZi with long hair or something.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK ALIKE OR SOMETHING. >:(
WHACK YOU UHHHS, SI GUI. >:)
IM A GIRL. GIRL. GIRL. GET THIS IN YOUR MIND!!!!! >:D GRRRRRR.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Todae, gotten new MYUK pouch. ^^.
Me and xutian maybe exchanging ours. (after she bought hers.)
So, can't use yet. D:

OUH, AND I NOE HOW TO TIE BUN! 'WAIMARN STYLE'. >:D >:D
WAHAHAHAHAHA. One time try can liao. WOOOTS! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------
¥anLing♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3