| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
GRRRRRRRRR >:(
Monday, August 3, 2009
Todae, i can sae that science isn't boring.I look irritating to MrLin, as usual. But i was paying attention! ^^ Better lorh, then he go write on the whiteboard, "Do not Scream". I go take a spare orange marker there, then he sae "Yanling." And blocked me. I quickly opened the cap and underlined the word "scream". ^^ WULIAO. YES, I NOE. Geog, as usual, sleepy in class, but paying attention. YEA! I LOVE MY EARS. :D LOL. Well, i like geography. (Hey, It's true okhay?!) >:( ------------------------------------------------------- Recess, Waimarn made sushi! <3 :D Afiqah followed us to the cafe. Then eat the sushi there. Waimarn never use sticky (a.k.a jap) rice. D: AWWWS. But overall, still nice. ^^ We go canteen later, but nhita and megan disappeared. AWWW. D: So go back up class. Lazy sit, standing outside the windows. *He* walked passed and the 2 of them embarrassed me. :X Okhay, so let's just sae that i 'admire' him. NOT like-like. A BIG BIG DIFFERENCE. And i really paisehhhh uhhs! Keep on laughing. :/ Think he saw lorh. Like, obviously. WAHLAO. >:( ------------------------------------------------------- Literature. Cher never come. The relieve teacher, SUPER FRIENDLY. :D But i got BIG-TIME problems. Nabil was creating nicknames for me, basically, the same one. -.- AND USING THEM FOR WEIRDO SONGS. He got the whole class joining him. IRRITATING. It's the jingle bells song. -.- "Ling ling ling, ling ling ling." WADEVER! D:< FATTY NABIL. -.- Maths that time, another one. STUPID STUPID AIDIL. Go put black dirt+dust on me. The sandpaper was used to clean his calculator, then all black black one. Then he go rub on me. URGH! SOOOOOOO ANNOYYINGGGG! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Then he go do nhita also. And then, i managed my revenge. WAKAKAKA. I stole the other sandpaper from stephan's table. Then rubbed onto Aidil's back. His uniform kenna. HAH! HUOGAI. ----------------------------------------------------- Met with Xutian after the english common test. (EASY.) Then go Udders' ice-cream. [Waimarn went to hospital for check-up. ): Sad.] Xutian lemme try her muffins. She made them during her home econs lesson. YUMMY! :D:D:D Chocolate chip. Hahaaaas. Me likey. ^^ ---------------------------------------------------- Nothing to type liao. Wo end here bahhh. ;) ¥anLing♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |