| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
SIAN ARHHHH. These few daes, my blog posts, getting lesser and lesser. D:Anyways, suddenly can't wait for science process skills, and LITERATURE! :D I figured tht this 2 will be the best subjects among all lahhh. Anyways, literature's great. Nhita's happy with her new group. So am i! :D Sabo-ed Aidil into our group. Cause one grp need 5 ppl. (8 groups altogether. DUH.) Then then then, Miss Sunita hors, chose a ldr for each grp. Like, each of us must select our members on our own. So it was like, Nhita, Megan, Afiqah, me. Needed one more person. *Uh-uhm* was taken, so i chose Aidil. Later right, he kenna laughed by the whole class. ;) IM EVILLL. Todae, followed Jewelle to attend her ELDDS class. Actually wanted to follow WaiMarn home, but GAHHH. I need to find my way, to GET INTO ELDDS. >:( And, O.O. Dharshna wanted to appeal too. HENG, im not alone. :D But just now hors, she too paisehhh to enter the room, so she pei WaiMarn go downstairs. Then ELDDS, i think i almost fell asleep. Some boring video. Cause i can neither hear and see it at all. GEESH! Emotions could be heard though. Screamings, anger. BLAHS. When it ended, OBVIOUSLY, i wanted to leave. -.- And funny, Waimarn's outside waiting. I tio shocked, 1 hour, and she was standing outside? !!!! Then she sae dunno wad Dharshna asked her to follow also. Join ELDDS, blahs. LOLs. So i heng. :D Can go West mall with her again. Jap ice-creammmm! Okhayyy, i have to admit, i'm fattening up. GEESH. Ice-cream hors, ate too much. But, DONT WNA STOP! The jap ice-cream DAMN DAMN DAMNNNN NICE LEHHHS! :D Let's see, Waimarn bought the orange sorbet this round, and me? i got some old-fashioned vanilla flavoured ice-cream. (& it's damn nice. ;) ) --------------------------------- Okhayyys, stopping here . Nth to write about liao. ;D Ta-ta. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |