| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
& GO TO HELL.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
ihateyou.ihateyou. ihateyou. ihateyou. ihateyou. ---------------------------------- ANYWAYS, FEVER GONE. DAMNNNED HAPPY. :D And Zoei just gotten it. H1N1? LOLLLL. Get well soon gal. :D ---------------------------------- Blog is opened. Tired of locking it up, so siannn derhhhs. Was plaeing pet society on facebook. :D HAHAHAAHAHAHAS. A little hyper todae, cause im glad tht im okhay. PHEW. LOLLLS. YES, I SIAO LIAO. GEOGRAPHY, DAMNNNED THT MISS CANDICE TAN. SCIENCE, DAMNNNED THT MR LIM. GAWD. Guess im currently only liking maths and literature. (Don't bother asking whether i like MT classes or not -.-) ----------------------------------- W-O-W. ----------------------------------- I'm drawing lines. LOL. Todae, during english, siao liao Drew HANGMAN. With one person hanging himself DEAD, while the other one holding on to knives and guns. IT WAS AWESOME. GAWDDDD. And i wrote, HAHAHAHAAHAHA, I WON. I WON I WON I WON! HAPPY! LOL. told you, i siao lerh. ---------------------------------- Okhayyys. *yanling's back to earth.* I'm going off now. (: ta-ta. ¥anLing♥ (& GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY LIFE, BASTARD. you've hurt me enough.) |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |