Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
200th Post.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Okhayyys. My 200th post. Seriously dunno wad to post about.
Siannnns. Watching tv. Not much shows also. *YAWNS*.

Ytd night, chat on msn with xiaojj for really long. We were crapping all the way lahhh.
Then at around 11.30++ i told him to wait. i go change into my pjs.
Come back, he asked if im wearing "bananas" pjs. GAWD. BANANAS IN PYJAMAS. -.-
I told him NOOOO LAHHHH. I wearing mickey mous one. ;D
And then he ended singing the stupid childish song. Yea, on my tagboard too. -.-
LOLS.
Then 12.30 go bed. Xiaojj smsed tht mickey song AGAIN. GAHHHH.
Chat to Arron a little. :X
Then fall asleep liao. *YAWNS*. :D
-------------------------------

Todae. Dunno wad to do lah.
My dad gave me homework. SIAN.
OBVIOUSLY, i didn't do.
My sis derh frens, invite me to plae bmt.
BORING, dun wan go.
So go facebook lorhs, go and write on Zoei's wall.
KOREAN GUYS ARE SO NOT HOT/CUTE.
I mean SERIOUSLY. They have tht kind of (dunno how to describe) face.
GAWDDDDD. Boys over flowers? Bleh .
No offence. GAHHHHH. :X
--------------------------------
Anyways, nth to tok about lerh.
Don't even have a proper date to go out with my choco donut. ):
SADDDDD.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3