| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Swimming.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Okayyys.Gonna post about the swimming lesson tht i had todae. Todae, it rained. So Nhita, Afiqah, Megan, Lavanya and i thought no swimming. But to be sure, me and megan went to change into our swimming suits 1st. Then come out from the toilet, fiqah tell us tht they go ask the teacher. Then sae the teacher tell them raining no swimming. LOLLL. Me and Megan damn mad lerh sial! Changed lerh then liddat. Dunno wad happened, then fiqah called Dharsna. Dharsna sae got swimming, she at swimming pool liao. LOLLLLL. Wah, we chiong there. I got wet for kicking the water on the ground while we were on our way there. Reached the pool. The rest got changed. Nhita gave excuse then dun need swim. Hahahas. Swimming tht time. Got one part, have to take out goggles. Then swim to the end of the pool without it. I swam halfway, leg cramp. ALAMAK. Nearly drowned. -.- *HENG* arh. Tht was the worst experience ever. Where you can feel the water entering ur nose. Where you couldn't even look where you were going. Some more i was in the third lane. Rushing to the side was rather tough. -.- Whatever lah. zzz. LOLLLL. Okayyyy, i crazy. Tmr, table tennis camp! :D My mom just bought me a new sleeping bag. Thank gawd. LOLLLL. I'm lazy to type lerh lah. ta-ta. ¥anLing♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |