| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Yea. Todae got swimming lesson uhhs.I went. But didn't swim. Nvr bring swimming costume lahhh. Siannnnn. Then watched the ppl swim. Saw tht fcuking Goh Rui Jia. Guess wad was she doing? FLIRTING WITH SAI. And seriously, i mean it. No in the rumour way. She was trying her best to tok to him. Gawd. Some more right, i rmbed she asked jewelle to help her sial. Help her ask sai whether he likes her or not. Obviously, sai doesn't like her a single bit. Then still want to noe how to be more sociable towards sai. To make him dun dislike her. And she seriously wants to tok to him. You noe right, when i joke with sai, if she's around hors. She will try to cut in. And try to tok to him. Always like tht. Main point of this story? RUI JIA LIKES SAI. OMGGGGG. I still can't belive it lorhs. AHAHAHAHAAHAA. WOOOOOOOOOOTS! Wow, even a noobie guy like sai dislikes her tht much. Then? Wad do yea think? Obviously, she's worse than a bitch. -.- Damn fucking funny sial! When you see her trying to flirt with him. W-O-W. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Okays, im hyper over this issue. WAKAKAKAKAKA. :D School life? For me, it's getting sicker by the dae. It's getting freaking fcuk. Getting freaking frustrated. If you were to ask me, i don't like any teachers at all. And tht includes Mr Gan. Sorry, no offence alrites? Don't ask me why. ¥anLing♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |