Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
LOLS.
Todae, when walking to school tht time. -.-
You wouldn't guess who i met.
Kevin and Wan Tin Hang.
The two of them. Sia lah.
When i was walking pass the bus stop.
Kevin was like, "Wah, oic, brown pants."
LOLS.
And then i rolled my eyes.
And the the both of them asked me wad sch i went to.
Hey guys, isn't the logo obvious?
GAWD.
Yea, these 2 clever kids got into Commonwealth.
I'm dead jealous. :P
-------------------------------------------------
During music class, i had to sing the school song.
It surprised me though, tht i wasn't afraid at all.
So i just sang.
And yup, i got an 'A' for singing. :D
Glad tht my singing wasn't tht bad. =X
-------------------------------------------------
Freaked out about Mr Gan's stupid way of replying to my "changing of seats."
He wasted 1 whole maths lesson.
To tell us about, "Our class is a family."
Yea, tell me about tht crap when im dead.
Sry lorhs Mr Gan, but my senses tell me tht me and ruijia will nvr make up.
She's crossing the line.
Does she even have a sense of privacy?
GAWD.
And i'll nvr believe in this 2nd "family".
*Pui*.
No offence uhhs.
Frens are frens.
Families are families.
These two words are like totally different.
I can't find a way to plunge them in together.
So Mr Gan, pleaseee, forgive me for being so irrational.
But if you were to put urself into my shoes, you'll understand.

And tht damn freaking Anna.
She's such a busybody.
Such a copybitch.
Weh Anna, copy Zoei bring jacket for wad?
Crumpler also must copy her.
And please lah, Zoei had a hoodie, not a jacket.
Get these two words clear cans?
Action kia.
Wah liao, so extra.
You noe hors, you look so sissy with ur freaking jacket.
GAWD.
----------------------------------------

Sorry people, im very angry todae.
Don't ask me why.
Sorry tht if i offended anyone else EXCLUDING ANNA AND RUI JIA.
I'm not happy these daes.
Really, i feel damn freaking fcuked up.

I can't take this any longer.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3