Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Hi peeps.

School todae, was tiring.
YAWNS.
Boring, damn freaking boring.

So, i was like, pointing my middle finger quietly to those 2 suckers.
RuiJia and Anna.
Freaking suckers.
Especially RuiJia.
People from 6G last year, should rmb her.
Okay, she's like damn freaking childish.
Stealing my pencil? GAWD.
Damn freakin childish, really.
Fcuker lah.
She's really a sucker, sucking up to so many ppl. -.-
Gawd, i wish she could see this.
-----------------------
Met up with Raiyan just now.
He wanted to noe the way to my school. -.-
LOLS.
Showed him.
Then when Zoei, Nhita and Fiqah saw him.
I tell you, they were all like, "Wei! You yanling's boyfren right?!"
Quit it guys. LOLS.
He is so damn freaking NOT my boyfriend.
I think you guys noe tht, dun plae plae uhhs! :P
haahas.
----------------------
I soooo damnnn wan Mr Gan to change my seat.
I don't want to sit with a sucker. -.-
What a bitch cans?
*Sighs*.
Stupid sia.
---------------------
Wad now?
So sians.

I need a break.
I dont like wadever thts happening to me right now.
Guessed only some will understand wad i mean.
¥anLing♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3