| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Hellos people.I've e-mailed most of you guys about my "changed" address. Yea, pleaseeee relink me kays? I'm fed up of that stupid spammer. Wad a bitch. Yea, if "xxx" was really a gangster, she/he wouldn't be afraid of putting up his/her name. Too bad, it was proven, just some losers hiding behind the computer. Trying to abuse cyber world by spamming. Suckers -.- YEAH! Todae, tht freaking Anna deserved it. She fell off her chair! WOOOOOTS! YEAH! I was laughing like damn madly. Everyone was laughing. :D LOLS. She too fat uhhs. -.- If the chair had been broken, it would had been better. Ps hors Anna, okay or not? Your ass pain or not? LOLS. RuiJia gave me some freaking apology letter. A strip of paper. A freaking thin strip of paper. -.- Saeing sorry for calling me a bitch. Saeing the she didn't touch my pencil case. Saeing, "you believe me or not, it's up to you.". Ehs, SIA LARH! You think liddat can make me believe mehs? Some kind of ltr. -.- Ruijia, i forgive you. But tht doesn't means tht i believe ur sick lies. Come on, you noe wad you did very well. -.- Okay, im done with scolding people. I dont really like doing this actually. It's just tht, some people pissed me off damn badly. Science common test todae. I 100% confirm fail. When my results come back, you'll all be shocked. This will be the 1st time i 've ever failed maths. Leaving 2 important pages completely blank. -.- Wadever uhhs. Jerk, jerk, jerk. I'm hating you so damn freaking much. Stop thinking so highly of urself can? Do a reflection larh! KNS. Wah lao ehs, my frens are 10 times way more important than you. ¥anLing |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |