Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
BVSS
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Gawd. Came back from Penang on Sundae. =P
Sian uhhs, i miss JW and JM damn damn damn much.

Ytd, im damn angry.
Tht stupid Nabil. -.-
I dunno wad the heck was he up to uhhs.
He took off his shoes, including one side of his sock.
I was like, "Eh Nabil! You damn sick sia!"
And a few moments later, i felt something touched my leg.
GROSS.
NABIL'S SOCK.
GAWD...
This is soooo damn SICKO CAN?!?!??!!?
Bleh. LOLS.

Todae, hmmmps.
Yea, i got into volleyball. CCA uhhs.
I went for practice todae.
*SOBS* i was like the ultimate loser there.
Can't help it, volleyball's damn fcuking tough.
Luckily uhhs, can appeal for CCA one.
At 1st wanted ELDDS.
Then, changed my mind.
Zoei's idea. :P
Table tennis. I had a go after the volleyball practice.
The coach sae i can.
Lucky. I've nvr tried table tennis before sia.
:P

Wadever lahs. Cyas.
Paiseh, hardly blog. =X


I dont wanna dream about
All the things that never were
Maybe I can live without
When Im out from under
I dont wanna feel the pain
What good would it do me now
Ill get it all figured out
When Im out from under

Out from under-Britney Spears.

Boy, i don't know wad's in my mind anymore.
I don't like tht cold shoulder at all.
¥anLing♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3