Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Ellos peeps.

Sorry uhhs, long time no update liao.
Blog's halfway to death.
XD!

Man, i've gotto rewind the time all the way back.
Yea, i failed my application to BBSS, kays?
But truth is, I don't like being a Bukit Viewan.

Sec 1 orientation camp:
Fun. XD!
The PSLs were all great!
I love Chelsea the most. :P
She rocks man!
Our cheer was damn funny sia.
Only at night's the worst feeling.
i hate the stupid weather.
Suddenly super warm.
Suddenly super cold.
BLEH.

CCA Awareness dae:
Met Zhengning's sister.
She was in the girls' guides.
Hahas.
I got a cupcake from them. (edible, duh.)
Saw JingWen also.
PEPS ex-student from C.O.
She's now in the Chinese Dance.
Saw a girl there with the same name as me.
Hahas.
At the Girls' brigade booth.
Saw another girl with the same name as me.
HMMMP.
--------------------------
School's cool.
Not against my form teacher anymore.
LOLS.
Made new frens too. :P

Learned tht certain people cannot be trusted.
Example: The person sitting right next to me. -.-
-------------------------
Wadever lahs.

¥anLing♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3