Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
ShuQun or Hillgrove?
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Yesterdae, i went to ShuQun Secondary School's open house with Drea and Nic. We had some problems alrites? Looking for tht bus 98 and blahblahblah.

When finally reached there, the so-called 'Discipline master' led us to the canteen to get a prefect to lead us.

Okays, their volleyball team ROCKS. Yea, ROCKS! LOLS. But they super stress one lorh. -.-

Yea, so we went there, took a look around. Found out tht cooking is a MUST! there for Sec1 and Sec2.
Asked questions, probably a little and left.

Took 188 back, walked to West Mall. Went to McDonald's for lunch. Guess who i saw? We walked passed each other like we are strangers liddat. Until each of our frens tell us. My dear meimei GRACEEEE!!!!!! =DDD We run and hug each other. I'm so damn happy to see her. My dear GRACEEEEEEE! =DDD Oh my gawd, she was soo pretty. Guess tht's why we dun regonize each other in the 1st place? hahas.

In McDonald's, ate fish burger. LOLS. Then saw a few farmiliar malay boys. I called out to Qadir. Then he and Affandi looked at the 3 of us and laughed at each other. -.-

After lunch, go home liaos.
------------------------------------

TODAE:

Went to ShuQun's(AGAIN) and Hillgrove's open hse.

At ShuQun:
-The deputy head prefect regonized me.
-The teacher doing the talk regonized me.
-The so-called 'DM' regonized MY DAD.

LOLS.

At Hillgrove:

-Two boys led us all around the school.
-I realize tht i loved the school.
-I realized tht there was a disadvantage, the students were all slacking. =X

Peeps, help?

ShuQun or Hillgrove?
---------------------

---Ending here---



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3