Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Princess Idol/Dance Floor
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Todae, sian uhhs. Lost in the inter-class games, 3rd place. Nvm. I dun care whether we win or lose. Cause it ain't my thing.

After recess, went up to the hall with Nicole. Watched the rehearsal thingy. Princess Idol and Dance Floor larhs. Then, JingYi joined us, followed by RuiJia. Then just assembled properly in our own classes int he hall and wait for the others to arrive. And then, the assembly started.

Except for a few contestants, there were plenty of cheers for the rest. =D

Then, Gavin's name was announced. He went up on stage, ppl (mostly from 6F/G), cheered. I just screamed. LOLs. (I did tht for every contestant =P.) Now sore throat liao lorhs.

Btw, i think Gavin had the most number of attention. LOLS. Started from 6F, then 6G, then half of the primary sixes, then the P3 and P4 pupils. He's got big fans. (NOT! hahas, jkjk.)

Done, for now. Sowwies guys, have not been really typing much these daes. =X

Btw, i have a question, those who really noe me, answer it please.
[Do i really only think for myself?]

Please tell me the truth. Answer with, Yes, No or Sometimes.

¥anLing



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3