| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
I'm still missing you
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
This just isn't right.I'm now feeling really upset. Really really upset. Cried 2 full nights. I miss everyone. I really do. And i just keep on repeating this part. Really, why is life so unfair? It sucks, alrights? Sometimes, when i look down my window, i really feel like jumping over. Falling and falling... Hit the ground and just fade away quietly. My heart is troubled. There are just too many problems. Every night, when i go home, it just won't stop. PLEASE STOP, CANS?! I mean, i noe, my chinese isn't up to my standards yet. I KNOW! But, it's the holidaes, gimme a break, cans? GIMME JUST A BREAK CANS? DON'T COME NAGGING AT ME EVERY NIGHT CANS? I NOE, IT'S FOR MY OWN GOOD! I NOE, BUT DO YOU NOE HOW I FEEL TOO? WHEN IM CRYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! YOU JUST IGNORE ME AND CONTINUE SCOLDING! Look, i'm sorry for spilling all this on my blog, but, i can't take it anymore. I'm truly sorry, okays? I noe, it's my fault. You are doing all you can as a father to nurture me. I'm sorry, i noe im wrong, but sometimes, you should also rmb tht you are my father, have you tried asking me why do i get so sad these daes? Have you ever tried toking to me about my daily life? Do you noe how much i miss all my peers? Have you ever asked? Do you think tht these tears i cried in front of you were cause you were scolding me? ¥anLing |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |