Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
HAPPY B'DAE TO YOU RINI MEI! =D
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Todae, went to take a look at BVSS. Okay, BIG. =D The enviroment is definitely way better than ShuQun's. But, like my DaJie saed, -.-, it feels more like a primary school. LOLS.

Then, went to West Mall. Eat at Subway, then go liao.

While walking back home, guess who i saw? My meimei Rini Yurika! =D And Athirah jiejie too! XD Then i saw a cake on Rini's lap. It was her b'dae! =D

This msg is for Rini, my meimei. XD!
MEI♥! Twelve years old uhhs! =D Older by 1 year liao hors! XD Must study hard kays? Go to ur dream sec school and work hard there! Good luck to you! I love you! =D Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =DDDD

¥anLing



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3