Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Yesterdae, West Mall. In Penang.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Okays!!! Hello everybody!

I saed tht i'll write about yesterdae's trip to West Mall right? Okays, i write lorhs.

4 of us, Andrea, Nicole, XuTian and Me. =D 1st place tht we went, The Face Shop. XuTian went to Shop 'n' Save for sushi. Andrea, Nic and me looked around the shop and noe wad caught our eyes? NAIL POLISH!!!! YEA!!! Nicole caught her eyes on the yellow one while i caught mine on the blue one. The one on my nails now. =DDD. $2.90 each, cheaper than Watsons and quality better. -.- Wad's the worse thing tht happened to me there? The SALES ASSISTANT. I just wanted to take a look at the nail polish remover, then asked her for one and she took out 3 bottles thinking tht all 3 of us wanted to buy. LOL. And then when i saed "i dun wan" hors, she started toking about how important it is to have a nail polish remover. Like i dunno! It's the most important thing uhhs! Then i sae, "Yea, i have. my mother have." And she kept those 3 bottles back into the cabinet. Then, she started toking about the base coat. By then, i abit blur and slipped out by accident tht i wanted to buy it. Fine, i bought it. zzz. Lucky not expensive. Also $2.90. At least it protects my nails. So paiseh if i tell her i suddenly dun wan. LOL. And i think tht she thinks im "rich" uhhs. Started toking about the TOP COAT ALSO! I fed up liao, then sae "oh tht one arh, my mother have." This time, i lied. OPPS. =D Pay money liao hors, she asked me whether wan to buy the nail buffer or not. I HAVE LIAO! But her attitude very friendly. Can't shout nor scream.

Go May Fashion, waited for Andrea to get her pouch. And some other stuffs.
Then go Watsins, my favourite shop for EARRINGS! =D 3 pairs for $5. =DDD I love my earrings.

Go get some money from my mum to top up ez-link card. Then, for the 1st time, i visited Time Zone. Tried out the neoprints and it sucks. SUCKS! Waste our money. Nvr going back there ever again. Halfway about to leave tht time, met YaQi, Dorcas, and my DARLING JING YI!!! She gimme big hug. Chiiobu. =D

Okay, done liaos.

Now, about the night bus. Didn't take any pictures. Very boring but the seat very comfortable. =D Reached Penang at 9 am. Gtg. Cyas.

¥anLing♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3