Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Todae. =D
Friday, October 10, 2008
Todae, a wonderful+horrible dae. =X

Todae, waited for Raina jiejie downstairs. tick-tock-tick-tock....YAY! She's earlier than yesterdae!!! =D LOL. Then, go school. In the hall, met HuiZhen jiejie. She extended her hair. Very pretty. =DDD Especially when she ties it up. But, when her hair is tied up, very painful for her. =X I feel sorry for her. Chiiobu. =D

In class, Miss Chan toked about love, relationship, crushes, friendship...blahs. 6G girls + 6F girls. I saw Nicole and Jing Yi darling. =) Anyways, Miss Chan tok tok tok and then show a paper on the vizualizer. Something just rings a bell on some sentences in tht paper. The bad side, i meant. LOL. Then Raina and i discussed about it after Miss Chan left lorhs. We plae plae plae plae plae. Nvr wear PE pants, lucky still can plae lorhs. Just practicing marh.

Went home with Nicole. My aunt cooked lunch for both of us. Then, XuTian came over. We changed into outside clothes uhhs. Then, Nic brought her nail polish. I found it really hard to paint larhs. Then ask Andrea to come over. FOR HELP!!!! LOL. Used white colour. Then, got into big trouble. Cause when it wasn't dry, my hair caught it. ZZZ. WHITE HAIR!!! Wah....LOL.

Tmr, in malaysia, then i post about the trip to West Mall. I'm lazy now. =D

To Raina jie: Wo bu xiang yuan liang na ge nu ren. But, it's really ur choice hors. XD! WO HEN TA! >=(

¥anLing♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3