| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Neoprints
Friday, October 17, 2008
YAY! So happy! Toae went to Jurong Entertainment Centre with JingYi, Andrea and Nicole to take neoprints. =DI was late. When i reached the WestMall bus interchange, JingYi called me and asked me where was i. LOLS. She told me tht the 3 of them had been waiting at the MRT station for very long liao, stting there to py-pose. LOLS. Took the MRT to Jurong East and rushed to JEC. =D Soo excited. Fun sia! Payed quite alot. =X Like about 2 hours seh! I like the one where we hugged. =D JingYi darling hugged me, i very happy. LOLS. Cheese! =D Photo taken from JingYi. Later, go eat ice-cream. Nicole payed for me. =D JingYi darling bought popiah for her mother. Got squashed later. =X LOLS. On our way back. Jingyi took our picture while we were on the escalator. =X Kinda ugly. LOLS. Actually, not ugly, WEIRD. ![]() Weird huhs? Yea, very. (I slouched, =X.) Then, took the MRT back to WestMall. Go to 2nd floor and do dunno wad painting. Wad Jingyi calls it, masterpieces. LOL. Go her blog to see wad we did. It ended up as either a hp strap or a keychain. =D Nicole chose keychain. Letter "N". Andrea chose hp strap. Letter "A". Me? I've got 2 letters. Letters "Y" and "L". The letter "Y" ended up as a keychain while the letter "L" ended up as a hp strap. =D Now, i satisfied. LOLS. Going home tht time, we all went separate ways. Except me and Andrea, we took the same bus but she stopped immediately at the 1st stop. LOLS. I so lonely. ='( Awws. LOLS. I'm fine. Andrea, Nicole, JingYi, I love you guys. You guys made me happy and rocked my life. =D Best friends forever! =DDD WO AI NI MEN!♥ Meanwhile, I WANT A NEW HP!!!!!!!!! ¥anLing♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |