| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Milk products from china.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Yea, this 'report' would be kind of lame but hey, it's for our own good.I'm positive tht everyone should have known about this liao. -China's tainted milk products Yea, some or should i sae, most of their milk products are tainted with melamine. It's a dangerous chemical, it cost the deaths of 4 babies and kidney stones for over 6000 babies. And now, China's just simply plaeing the 'web of blame'. It's really hateful to hear tht right? These tainted milk products had already strucked Singapore. Fortunately, yesterdae, the staffs from all over sg's supermakets had already removed every food product tht was made in China. Two stocks of two made in China milk products, Yili Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection and Dutch Lady strawberry flavoured milk are found to be tainted with melamine. Now, loads of food products have been taken away, even my sister's favourite ice-cream. She was kinda angry. zzzz. Magnum really tht nice mehs? Ending here---- YAY! Tomorrow, i'm gonna have lotsa fun in Rathini's b'dae party! I love her parties! They rock damn much!!! Let's just hope nth goes wrong kays? I heading for the game of catching! =P |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |