Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Holidaes finishing.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Heys, the 1 week school holidaes are about to end. *YAWNS* I needed more sleep. Okay, just kidding.

Just now argued with my sis, then my father "jia liao". WTH. Ended up arguing with 2 ppl instead of one. Sick of it. Everydae must at least quarrel like 2-3 times with my sis. I mean, i don't noe wtf was in her mind each time i tried to tok or joke to her. I HATE IT. Each time i does tht, she would just ignore me and give me tht kind of face tht seems to be telling me tht i just offended her. I can't take it anymore. When i tell my parents about it, they would just sae, "This is wad you taught her." Oh my crap, i can't take it anymore. Her behaviour was totally different from mine. Doesn't anybody sees tht? Maybe only Andrea does. This is so wrong. I really need help, badly. I can't always take the blame. My sister gets to go away with her problems so easily while i don't. When she argues back with my parents, she always seem to win but when i argue back, i always would get an earful. I really wish tht this would stop, i really wish tht i could sae something to them tht could make them understand. That, yes, i noe i do make mistakes, after all, who doesn't? But, YanShiang does too, and tht she can't just let me get all the blames for mistakes tht i've nvr done at all!

Anybody care to help me? If you've got some advices tht you are willing to share, then please leave a tag in my tagboard.

Thanks.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3