| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Monday, September 29, 2008
Hellos, i'm sick todae. Yea, sore throat. God, it's way painful.PSLE---5 daes away. JingYi darling's bdae---5 daes away. =D I hope you like ur present Jing. Uhh, it's not edible kays? =P My bdae---6 daes away. 1 dae after JingYi darling's bdae. =D She bigger than me, confirmed. LOL. I saw my sitting arrangement at the board in the canteen todae. Okays, behind YuQi as usual. Nth wrong, as long as it isn't beside any stupid boys. Children's dae---2 daes away. Gotten our presents todae. Mdm Gui gave a highlighter during science lesson and a ruler during maths.(I gave the ruler to YuJie, pity him, no presents from his teachers. Although i love it alot. =(. ) Mrs Lynette Tan gave chocolates, jelly, marshmellow and oh, a bookmark. I treasure tht bookmark alot. =D Last year and this year's one will be treasured, cause i love them. Jiang Lao Shi gave me a pen. Haiis, replaced Chen Lao Shi. I want a present from her!!! =( Suddenly, i regretted tht she is sick lorhs. Hope she's okay now, it's been 3 weeks. ='( ¥anLing l♥ves ♪♫ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |