| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Grandmother went to KL.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Last Sunday, my grandmother flew from Kuala Lumpur all the way to Singapore to stay with me and my family. =) I absolutely love my grandmother! She very nice and funny one. XD! She just went back yesterdae. I very sad when she went back. No more fun and laughter liaos. Mondae-Fridae, she cooked dinner for my parents, helped to wash our clothes and folded the clothes nicely for us. THANK YOU AH-MA! XD!Fridae......... LISTENING COMPREHENSION PSLE. Yea, when i mentioned PSLE, i meant the REAL PSLE. Not kidding. Mother tongue and english on the same dae. DUH. Hey, for the 1st time, i'd sae tht the mother tongue oral was so much easier than the english one. Yea, it's true. Anyway, the optical answer sheet was something different. The colour and the format was different. Normally, wad i would see was printed blue colour. But the PSLE one was printed in pink and my name was already printed there too. Usually we would write our own name one marh. Hahas. The invigilators were different for each examination. The male teacher was nicer while the female teacher was fierce. Yea, she had her make-up messed up. Nothing else to sae liao. Cyas. Will post more soon. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |