| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Went out todae.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Heys, 1stly, to Shrabonti, im not busy. I'm just lazy to post and tht too little ppl are tagging my blog! And let's just backspace. Mother Tongue oral.It's really terrifying. I bet tht i had lost many many points on the most important sentence. I was soo scared tht i missed out tht sentence. AHHH!!!!! I was really mad. M-A-D!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRR. Nvm, it's over. Forget it. Just didn't believe tht i surrended my handphone. Didn't want to but did it in the end. zzz. I don't like the idea of surrendering it. Cause it wasn't save sia. They don't even noe who is who. Any other girl can just fake a signature and then fake my name and steal away my handphone lorhs. Yesterdae, nth much larhs. Just go out eat and then come back liao lorhs. Todae, went out at noon. Went to Kuishin-Bo at Suntec City for a JAPANESE BUFFET! YEA! 2 of my relatives were there too. My XiaoGu and XiaoGuZhang. XD. Sorry, some technical problems so cannot upload pictures. Go to my sister's blog to see the pictures. http://www.11131l.blogspot.com/----Her blog.(I dunno even noe the meaning of these numbers.) There was chocolate fondue there too! Marshmallows for me! XD! But the green tea ice-cream not nice there. And we took a video of me scooping the soba sauce into the cold noodle bowl. Lame huh? Take a look at the scallop shells too. The shells are very nice. So we took some home. Drank the Lipton tea there. Forest fruits.----Flavour. I had a full stomach and it took me and my mom awhile to find the toilet. LOL. Went to Watsons to get wad my mom needed. Then went to Guardian to get her facial mask. I bought the flavouring straws there. Cookies and cream flavour. Then go CareFour shop shop and done liao. Back at around 6pm. *YAWNS* Watched the Olympic Games. AHH!!! WHY MUST SG LOSE TO CHINA?!???!?!?! The women table tennis game lorhs. =( Nvr get gold. My eyesight increase by a big amount liao. Now, wearing my specs is like making me very very very damn giddy. But i really dun wanna change degrees.=( Mom nagging like crap liao. Tomorrow Prelims for English. I'm somehow prepared liao larhs. Use hardly for 30mins and then nag liao. Shouting like wad liddat. Shout already i can't throw temper arhs? KNS. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |