Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sians. Yesterdae+todae.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Sooo unlucky for RaiYan. Loads of ppl saed tht he deserved it. I'm not sure. Maybe i'm just like my mother. He deserved it for showing off but once an accident happens, we have to feel pitiful. Cause if you put urself into his shoes, you would feel his pain. How weak will you be? It's pityful. Really.

Okays, here's how it goes. It was heard from Shrabonti. Cause i wasn't really at the scene when tht happened. Only later when she rang me up.


I was in the Art Gallery with Nicole. We were chit-chatting. Andrea was supposed to be with us but then Sitong had forced her to go to her house. So, it's down with the 2 of us. LOL. Halfway, Anthea came to find us. And then we chat with her also lorhs.



Suddenly, i got a phone call. It saed Shrabonti on the caller ID. I thought she wanted me to go to the plaeground to plae with her cause of 'certain reasons'. Diao. But after calling 3 times, i finally decided to answer the phone. And out goes from her mouth something tht would make you sae, 'ouch'. And when i meant by 'ouch', it's really 'ouch'. LOL. Kays, won't delay the news any longer. Shra saed, "RaiYan fell from the monkey bar. His wrist was twisted 360 degrees! Come now!" And she was like, err....crying? I was shocked. Really shocked. It sounded really serious. And almost everyone knew, it was more than just 'serious'. Nicole and I rushed to the plaeground, leaving Anthea to take care of our bags. Wah, perspiring. Ran as fast as i could, Nicole did tht too. Duh, the 2 of us needed a same speed or one's always gonna be slower than the other.

We reached the plaeground. And i saw the dreadful scene. Yea, it really was 'ouch'. Very painful. Just like Shrabonti had mentioned. And i think tht RaiYan had finally cried for the 1st time. Or maybe, for the 1st time, everyone saw him crying. I mean, there was so many ppl there. From ShiYin, WangYi, Zhangyi, Myet+++ to Shawal's gang, to Jack and his frens, to the malay girlfrens. A whole group. Including adults. His hand was really 360degrees twisted. Hani called for the ambulance. And it was really slow. Okay, maybe we can't really blame the ambulance. And the aunty tht was standing beside me nagged at me. Diao. Soo many ppl come choose me. zzz. Just because i was beside her. WAD BIG NAGS.

Ambulance came...wrapped his wrist and took him with them. Then, nth liaos. Go back school for maths enrichment. Then liddat only lorhs. Poor RaiYan, 10 daes MC. LOL.

___________________________________________________

Todae, oral exam. PSLE some more. IT'S QUITE CREEPY TO TOK TO SOMEONE THT YOU'VE NVR SEEN BEFORE YOU NOE?! REALLY CREEPY! I kept on scratching my fingers in front of the 2 examiners. Got a free clip from Mrs Yeo cause of my fringe. But i thought tht was no big matter not like Andrea's. oppsie, no offence! Then again, everytime Mrs Yeo nvr scolded me for my fringe! It's such a thin layer. Then todae suddenly scold me. Isit because everybody become 'guai' then still wan find more, isit? Diao. MinYing complained tht the 2 examiner weren't even listening to her. They very bad sia larhs. But nice to me. Maybe because i scared them. LOL. Just joking larhs.

Gtg for now. Cyas.

¥anLing
♀+♂=♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3