| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Not allowed to use comp.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Heys. BORED. Currently doing my science tution homework. Let's tok about yesterdae barhs.Guess some of ur have already read Shra's blog. Yea, Joven Wong SUX. I mean, nobody offended him and i was like, WTH. Yesterdae, Shrabonti came over to sit beside me during maths class. Mdm Gui was tkoing about the exam's answers. And we were LISTENING! Yea, gotta admit. We used her hp during class. But, WE WERE LISTENING TO MDM GUI! He saw us using the hp, then he was like, CRAP. I mean, yea, using hp's wrong in class and if you see it, go ahead and tell the teacher. But you guys wanna guess wad did Joven sae? "MDM GUI! SHRABONTI AND YANLING ARE SMSING RAIYAN. THEY EVERYTIME LIKE THT ONE. IN THE HALL THT TIME, THEY ALSO SMSED RAIYAN." Wah, i was F**KING MAD! REALLY DAMN MAD! When did we ever smsed when we were in the hall? And we were plaeing games, not SMSING. DAMN YOU JOVEN WONG. CRAP LARHS! When did we ever offended you? And wad does it have to do with RaiYan? WTF! You can tell her tht we were plaeing instead of crap! Wad the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?! YOU MADE THE BOTH OF US FED UP! And you call me mean names when i nvr did anything to you! WTH LARH! DUN ACT GUAI IN FRONT OF THE TEACHERS! CRAP. I'm done with my post. I wanna read TEENAGE and SEVENTEEN! ROCKS! ¥anLing ♀+♂=♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |