| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
a new choice for magazines---Seventeen and Teenagers! I wanna buy!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Heys everybody. Ok, it's the exam period so, i can't us the computer for too long kays?I've gotten abit of interest in this magazine---Seventeen as it really was nice. Wad made me sae tht? Todae, i read my erjie's mag. It was AWESOME. Guess wad? Maybe some of your noe already but nvm. Miley Cyrus had dated Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers for 2 years! And then they broke off. The both of them cried...so sad. But the reason tht they broke up was because the two of them didn't had enough time for each other. They are now very good frens though they broke up. Kinda sad eh? Bad thing about her, she had really close girlfrens tht betrayed her. They put up pictures of her taken with them on the Internet. I was like, OMG. Now, the only person tht she could really trust was her backup singer and her best fren, Mandy Jiroux. Do i sound like a reporter? Ok, tht sucked. But this news are for big fans of Miley Cyrus. Her songs nvr sounded sick and she ROCKS! Her girlfrens didn't noe wad they were losing. ________________________________________________ ¥anLing ♀+♂=♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |