Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Yesterdae...Todae...
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Hellos. Nvr post for quite long lerhs hor? Tok about yesterdae barhs.

Yesterdae, at around 5pm++, my mother went out. She went out with her frens to attend dunno wad wedding larhs. Then, went out at 7pm++ to West Mall. Eat at Swensens!!! XD! Bought 2 packets of the thin thin straws from Comics Connection. Then go home lerh lorhs. The good thing is about the ice-cream tht i ate in Swensens only larhs. LOL.

Then, todae morning, went to Hawker to eat. Jurong there. After tht, do some stupid marketting around then done lerhs. Walked pass the McDonald's there. Saw a whole lot of ppl crowding outside. I joined in the crowd and peeped into the glass doors. Then, saw the actor Mark Lee there. He was in a Mcdonald's manager suit. LOL. Think tht he's acting something to promote McDonald's. After tht i saw him sitting down and took out his handphone. Some more he crossed his legs, LOL.

Later, going out for buffet. XD!!!! Mondae, my father's b'dae marhs. Hope got chocolate fondue lorhs. If dun have, then i swallow up all the pizzas larhs. LOL. Cyas for now! Will blog later.

Same thing, using notebook. Cannot type the nice nice signs.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3