| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Takashimaya, empty handed much?
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Todae, went to Takashimaya. Nth for me to buy larhs. As always, me and my family go there to look around only. Sian lorhs. I saw this really nice pair of shoes sia!!! Really wanted it....=(. But got good news also larhs. We had a tea break at Coffee Cup. 1st time there, i'd sae tht i love it! The food are all displaed nicely seh! But expensive as usual. I ordered a chocolate with mango milkshake and wad they call a 'Fruity Tiramisu'. The milkshake was very very very nice! XD. There were like chocolate bits on top of the drink too. And the tiramisu was totally different from the ones i had in different places. It was more of a berry flavoured tiramisu. LOL. Cause there were rasberries, blueberries and strawberries in the plate together with tht mousse cake. XD.Later, went to FairPrice Finest at Bukit Timah for the 2nd time. Go there to get food lorhs. Buy biscuits, vegetables and fruits. After buying, we went to Pizza Hut for dinner. By then, it was like 8.30pm plus plus liao. And for the 1st time, i sae tht the food in Pizza Hut was horrible. I dun really noe why, but it's totally horrible. LOL. After tht then go home lerh lorhs. Bored now. It's late but i dun feel like sleeping. Oh, by the way, i wanna change blogskin again. If anyone can help me then, thanks! XD. ¥anLing ends her story here. ♀+♂=♥ |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |