Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunshine Clubhouse at early timing todae.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Usually, the Sunshine Clubhouse thing would start at 4pm except todae. Cause the other girls requested early. 2pm to 5pm lorhs. Todae very FUN! Though one of the RGS girls wasn't there. I complained to Jermaine tht i dun have angel letter lorhs. LOL. Then she go ask Nic who is my angel in front of me! LOL!!! Nic was like: "oh yea, i forgot. Eh, cannot tell who the angel is one larhs!" LOL LOL LOL! Later, we went out buy snacks then come back.

After tht, plae lots of games! All winners get sweets!!! My favourite game was the career game. Very nice and funny! Each player, including the 3 RGS girls, uses a marker to write an occupation on a masking tape. After tht, paste it onto the back of someone and then let them guess. We plaed it twice. XD. Some wrote toilet bowl cleaner. LOL! 1st one i wrote is nutritionist and the 2nd i wrote is botanist. I smart hors? LOL, just kidding. 1st, i pasted it onto MinYing's back, then, i pasted it onto Nic's back. When i pasted onto her back, she was like, "You better dun write something stupid hors!" HAHAS! Okay, i'm done for now. Cyas.

And to nicole, Nic=Nicolette. Not you kay? LOL!

¥anLing
♀+♂=♥



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3